Commercial Equine Liability
If you are in the business of training horses, riding and showing for other people, giving riding instruction, boarding or in any way caring for other people's horses, own more than ten horses, or otherwise run an operation that could be considered commercial, our Commercial Equine Liability is for you. Whether you give ten riding lessons a month at different barns or run a large show barn, our Commercial Equine Liability gives you peace of mind that you are protected and your professional actions are covered by one of the strongest insurance companies on the market.
|Commercial Equine Liability Includes:
- Liability limits ranging from $300,000 to $1,000,000 covering Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Coverage applies on and off premises throughout the United States, U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Fire legal liability up to $100,000 at no charge (most states)
- Up to $10,000 for medical payments
- No deductible for liability
Need help determining whether you need Commercial Equine Liability coverage and how much you need? Contact us today, and our expert staff will guide you through the process.